Monday, May 19, 2014

A Proverbs 31 Woman’s Prayer

Dear Gracious Heavenly Father,
I thank you for creating me the woman who I am;
As the grass dries up, and flowers wither,
Your Word will forever stand.

Able me to know my worth of being a Godly woman,
As I continue to sing praises to You while I have my being;
Even though I have a gentle and quiet spirit with wisdom
Remind me that Your unconditional love is everlasting.

It is true that I am blessed to be the daughter of the King,
For to You, I’ve developed my heart, mind, body, and soul;
As I’m patiently waiting, prepare a Job 29 Man to treat me like a Queen,
And have him to realize that I’m more precious than gold.

Able me to be more talented with the skill of my gifted hands,
So I can commit all my works for You to make my dreams come true;
I’m still holding on to my faith as You preparing my plans,
I may not always understand, but I’ll never stop trusting You.

Make me virtuous to be worth more than rubies, diamonds, and pearls,
Teach me how to be generous sow good seeds;
Whatever you do, please don’t allow anyone dull my sparkle,
Because no job, nor jewels, nor anything is worth my dignity.

Clothe me with strength, honor, and modesty,
For I feared You to be saved with Amazing Grace that’s sufficient;
And even though I am more than a conqueror with honesty,
Mentor me to be more than a Proverbs 31 Woman!

In Jesus Name
-Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment